Switches > Toggle-Switches > 4!Pole-Toggles
Solder Terminal Toggle Switches - 4PDT
These 4-pole toggle switches feature screw terminals and are available in two different actuations; 4PST and 4PDT. Each 4PST and 4PDT toggle switch meets the standards of today's automotive, marine and industrial applications such as motor controls and vehicle control panels.
- Typical applications: surface transportation, generators, motor controls, food service, general industrial automation.
- Materials: brass terminals, frame and support are steel with zinc chromate, case is black phenolic (flammability rating: UL 94, flame class 94V-1) and all other external parts are brass/bright nickel.
- Dielectric strength (min): 1000v RMS.
- Insulation resistance (min): 100 megohms.
- Includes 2 hex nuts and 1 spring washer.
- Recommended mounting hole: 1/2" dia.
- 10A/277V AC, 16A/125V AC.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|7920013||4PDT ON-OFF-ON TOGGLE SWITCH (LIMITED QUANTITY)||
Sale Price: 1.75