Terminals > Butt-Connectors
Heat Shrink, Solder and Crimp Butt Connectors
Heat shrink, solder and crimp butt connectors are terminals that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. The solder and crimp capability of these connectors provide an extra secure connection and facilitates in resisting corrosion and other harsh environment debris. Crimp butt connectors can be used in applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- Brazed seam with serrated barrel provides a secure crimp.
- Tin-plated copper offers added corrosion resistance.
- Low temperature, premeasured solder allows for a consistent flow of solder.
- Adhesive-lined polyolefin heat shrink assures proper sealing.
- Translucent heat shrink on terminals meets color-coded industry standards.
- Rated for 600 volts.
- click her to view proper performance terminal installation
|SHRINK, SOLDER & CRIMP||CRIMP TOOL||BUTANE TORCH|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|981005||Heat Shrink/Crimp/Solder Butt Connector, 20-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|982005||Heat Shrink/Crimp/Solder Butt Connector, 16-14 Ga (10 MIN)||
|983005||Heat Shrink/Crimp/Solder Butt Connector, 12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||
|892||Heat Shrink/Crimp/Solder Butt Connector 100 pcs ASSORTMENT, 22-18/16-14/12-10 Gauge (1 MIN)||71.32||1 EA||✓|