Loom-&-Loom-Clamps > Split-Wire-Loom > Standard-Split-Loom
Standard Split Loom Tubing - 1", Bulk Gaylord
Split loom tubing is standard wire split loom and the most commonly used for organizing and protecting wire runs. The split that runs along the whole length of the loom makes wire insertion easy and, once the wire run is inserted, the split remains closed. This standard loom will work with various automotive, marine and industrial wiring applications.
- Polyethylene split loom has become one of the most popular conduits for holding groups of wires in position and protecting the wires against abrasion or crushing.
- When bent or twisted, the split basically remains closed.
- Temperature range: -40° to 200° F, -40° to 93° C.
- Quality control throughout its extrusion allows uniform thickness for the entire run length.
- NOTE: All loom weighing greater than 100 lbs can be shipped LTL FREIGHT ONLY; all other loom can be shipped UPS.
|MEDIUM BOX||BULK BOX||BULK GAYLORD||BAG OF 5'|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|1830||Black Split Loom, Bulk, 1" (2,250 ft. MIN)||