110-Series On-Off Carling Toggle Switch - SPST
The 110 series toggle switch is a compactly designed, versatile metal construction switch, which is appropriate for a variety of uses. Features include single pole options, maintained construction with termination .250 tab terminals. The quick make/quick break contact mechanism makes the switch suitable for high voltage (125-250 volt) applications.
- Typical applications: small appliance, floor maintenance, and lighting.
- 6A 125V/3A 250V AC or DC rated.
- Compact space saving envelope.
- Bushing, Toggle, Ring, and Hex Nut are nickel plated.
- .250" QC Terminals.
- 1 Hex Nut assembled, 1 ring nut bulk, 1 indicator plate bulk.
- UL, CSA Certified.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|8000469||On/Off Single Pole Carling Toggle Switch w/Indicator plate (110-73/TABS/272-06747) (1 MIN)||