Anderson SB® & Powerpole® Contacts - 120 Amp
Anderson SB® & Powerpole® contacts are made of silver-plated solid copper to complete the connection and offer low resistance with superior conductivity. The contacts feature a self-cleaning design that resists arcing by keeping conductive surfaces clear of corrosion. The spring loaded, contoured contacts are for use to 600 volts continuous AC or DC operation.
- Manufactured of silver-plated solid copper.
- Self-cleaning design that resists arcing by keeping conductive surfaces clear of corrosion.
- Used for 600 volts continuous AC or DC operation.
- Flared and heat treated contact barrels.
- Offering up to 10,000 mating cycles.
- Two (2) 120 amp SB® housings or 120 amp Powerpole® housings and four (4) contacts required for a complete connection.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|5616||Anderson Power Products 1319G6-BK, SB®/Powerpole® 120 Amp Contact, 6 Ga||
|5617||Anderson Power Products 1319G4-BK, SB®/Powerpole® 120 Amp Contact, 4 Ga||
|5618||Anderson Power Products 1319-BK, SB®/Powerpole® 120 Amp Contact, 2 Ga||