Wire-&-Cable > Trailer-Cable-|-Trailer-Wire
12/6 Trailer Cable - 500 Feet
Trailer cable, also known as trailer wire, is manufactured of multiple general purpose (GPT) wire conductors covered by an outer flexible PVC jacket. The internal primary wires are single conductor and are color-coded to industry standards. Trailer wire is ideal for wiring trucks and trailers due to its durability and high resistance to cracking, abrasion, oil, acid and natural elements. With no minimum order and same day shipping, find the right trailer cable for your application today!
- 12/6 trailer cable consists of six (6), 12 gauge wires surrounded with a black PVC jacket.
- Single conductors are stranded copper, and are color-coded for identification purposes.
- 12/6 Color Configuration: red, green, brown, blue, black, yellow.
- Available in 100 or 500 foot spools.
- Temperature Rating: -40°F to 185°F, -40°C to 85°C.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|91265||Trailer Cable, 12/6 (Red, Green, Brown, Blue, Black, Yellow) (500 ft. MIN)||