Wire-&-Cable > Cross!Link-Wire > Cross!Link-TXL-Wire
18 Gauge TXL Wire - 1000 Feet
TXL wire is ideal for engine compartments that need high heat protection but also requires minimal space and weight be used. 18 gauge TXL wire is designed with a thin wall of chemically cross-linked, polyethylene insulation. This insulation keeps the TXL wire flexible and light while also allowing it withstand prolonged temperatures of up to 125°C (257°F) without melting or fusing. The 18 gauge TXL wire is also resistant to the moistures and solvents that it may come in contact with in your application.
- Cross-Link TXL Wire: thin wall insulation.
- Colors available: red, white, blue, green, & black.
- Spool sizes available: 100, 500, 1000, & 5000 feet.
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to 125°C (-40°F to 257°F).
- Voltage Rating: 60V DC.
- Meets or exceeds SAE specification J1128, Ford ESB-M1L123A, & Chrysler MS-8288.
- RoHS Compliant.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|3818701||Red TXL Cross-Link Wire, 18 Ga (1000 ft. MIN)||
|3818702||White TXL Cross-Link Wire, 18 Ga (1000 ft. MIN)||
|3818703||Blue TXL Cross-Link Wire, 18 Ga (1000 ft. MIN)||
|3818704||Green TXL Cross-Link Wire, 18 Ga (1000 ft. MIN)||
|3818705||Black TXL Cross-Link Wire, 18 Ga (1000 ft. MIN)||