2-1/2" Standard Split Loom Tubing - 500 Feet
Split loom tubing is standard wire split loom and the most commonly used for organizing and protecting wire runs. The split that runs along the whole length of the conduit makes wire insertion easy and, once the wire run is inserted, the split remains closed. This standard corrugated loom will work with various automotive, marine and industrial wiring applications.
- Polyethylene split loom has become one of the most popular conduits for holding groups of wires in position and protecting the wires against abrasion or crushing.
- Contains a slit for easy insertion of wires over a long run; when bent or twisted the slit basically remains closed.
- Temperature range: -40° to 200° F, -40° to 93° C.
- Quality control throughout its extrusion allows uniform thickness for the entire run length.
- NOTE: All loom weighing greater than 100 lbs can be shipped LTL FREIGHT ONLY; all other loom can be shipped UPS.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|1838||Black Split Loom, Bulk, 2-1/2" (500 ft. MIN)||