20 Amp Generator Plug Adapters
The 20 amp plug adapter provides a connection from your standard RV cordset to various types of electrical generator receptacles. For a simple and inexpensive solution to enjoying your camping lifestyle, a 20 amp plug adapter in either 3-prong or 4-prong styling is the ideal choice. The 20 amp plug adapter is manufactured for an easy installation process. Simply attach the female side of the adapter to the male plug of the cordset, then plug the male adapter to the portable generator receptacle to create your connection. Once installed, the adapter is designed to be weather resistant and durable to keep up with your active lifestyle.
- Allows for a connection between RV cordsets and electrical generator receptacles.
- Female connectors attach to RV inlet or cordset. (RV use only)
- Male plugs attach to pedestal receptacle or cordset.
- 127A Female Connector: 30 Amp, 125 Volt; Male Plug: 20 Amp, 125 Volt Locking.
- 128A Female Connector: 30 Amp, 125 Volt; Male Plug: 20 Amp, 125 Volt Locking.
- Park Power® by Marinco®.
|20 AMP PLUG ADAPTER|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|127A||ParkPower 127A, Adapter, RV, Yellow, 30A-20 Amp, 125V||58.65||1 EA||✓|
|128A||ParkPower 128A, Adapter, 30A/125V - 20A/125/250V RV Yellow||62.29||1 EA||✓|