Wire-&-Cable > Welding-Cable
2/0 Gauge Welding Cable - 25 to 500 Foot Spools
Heavy-duty welding cable is resistant to flame, oil, abrasion, and grease. All gauge sizes of welding cable are insulated with a highly flexible ethylene propylene diene monomer jacket, making it ideal for tight battery applications, solar panels, and welding applications.
- A highly flexible ethylene propylene diene monomer jacket surrounds fully annealed rope-stranded bare copper.
- Used as a battery cable alternative because of its flexibility.
- Temperature range is -50°C to 105°C.
- Rated at 600 volts with a paper separator.
- Meets or exceeds ASTMB-172 specifications.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|5700805||Black Welding Cable, 2/0 (500 ft. MIN)||
|5700801||Red Welding Cable, 2/0 (500 ft. MIN)||