Anderson Powerpole® Connector Contacts - 30 Amp
Anderson Powerpole® contacts, made of silver-plated solid copper, complete the connection and offer low resistance with superior conductivity. These contacts feature a self-cleaning design that resists arcing by keeping conductive surfaces clear of corrosion. For easy, quality crimping, these contacts have flared and heat treated barrels that readily accept fine stranded wire.
- Manufactured of silver-plated solid copper.
- Self-cleaning design that resists arcing by keeping conductive surfaces clear of corrosion.
- Used for 600 volts continuous AC or DC operation.
- Flared and heat treated contact barrels.
- Offering up to 10,000 mating cycles.
- Two (2) 15-45 amp Powerpole® housings and four (4) contacts required for a complete connection.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|5631||Powerpole® Contact, 30 Amps, 16-12 Ga, Anderson Power Products 1331-BK (1 MIN)||