RV-Accessories > RV-Electrical-Cordsets-and-Adapters
RV Locking Power Cordset Marine - 50 Amp - 50 Foot
This 50 Amp RV power cord set is an essential addition to any RV or campsite. The 50 Amp RV power cord set provides power to your vehicle and can also be used as a power extension when needed. The cord set is manufactured with the highest, marine-grade quality material and features watertight, molded plugs and connectors. The cord set itself is constructed from heavy-duty, super flexible, 10 gauge marine-grade cable. The design of the 50 Amp RV power cord set provides added safety and durability to keep your RV and campsite up and running. The 25 foot, 50 Amp RV power cord includes a standard threaded rig for use in ordinary inlets and features an easy lock system. Simply and quickly lock the cord set in the inlet by turning it just 1/8 of a turn. Power up your RV or illuminate your campsites night life, with a high quality 50 Amp RV power cord set from Del City.
- All Marinco® cordsets are made of the highest quality, marine-grade construction with features you won't find on other power cords.
- Watertight molded plug and connector for safety and durability.
- Heavy duty, super flexible marine-grade cable (30 Amp 10 gauge, 50 Amp 6 gauge).
- Includes a standard threaded ring for hook-up to ordinary threaded inlets.
- Corrosion resistant, nickel plated contacts.
- Boat side connector features a molded-in LED light. When it glows red, you know you have power to the boat.
- Both plug and connector ends are molded to fit the contour of your hand. When the thumbprint is in the 12 o'clock position, the blades line up for easy connection.
- Marinco's Easy Lock system quickly locks the cord set to the inlet in just 1/8 of a turn. The exclusive locking tabs engage slots built into all Marinco® inlets.
|25' RV||50' MARINE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|19012103||50' 50A, 125/250V Power Cord Plus Cordset, Yellow, Marine (1 MIN)||816.04||1 EA||✓|