6220 Series Low-Intensity Strobe Beacons - 1.5 Joules, Permanent Mount
6200 Series strobes offer a high quality yet economical lighting solution specifically intended for use in material handling and other electric vehicle applications. These lights are ideal for broad range of industrial type purposes.
- An economical and compact strobe (5.5" x 2.8"). Operates as a single flash, producing 1.5 joules.
- Epoxy encapsulated circuit board protects against moisture, dust and vibration.
- The polycarbonate lens illuminates 360° and nylon base provides vibrations protection.
- R10, CE, UL, IP66/67 rated.
- Reverse polarity, voltage spike and surge protected.
- Temperature Range: -30°C to +50°C (-22°F to +122°F)
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
|1.5 JOULES, PERM MOUNT|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|10010DL||Class III Single Flash Med Profile Beacon, Amber, 6220 Series (ECCO 6220A) (1 MIN) (LIMITED QUANTITY)||74.85||1 EA||✓|