Lighting > Emergency-Beacon-Lights > Class-II
Class II LED Beacons - 6650 Series - Low Profile, Permanent Mount
6600 Series strobes feature a sturdy die-cast aluminum base and manual control of high/low intensity and flash pattern selection (double or quad) via a circuit board-mounted micro switch.
- Die-cast aluminum base is coated against corrosion and designed for vibration resistance and heat dissipation.
- Thread-on polycarbonate lens and snap-fit flashtube allows easy field service.
- Shock-resistant circuit board mounting incorporates seven support points.
- Circuit board is conformal-coated to prevent corrosion.
- SAE J1318 Class II, R10, CE rated.
- Temperature Range: -30°C to +50°C (-22°F to +122°F)
|LOW PROFILE, PERM MOUNT||LOW PROFILE, VACUUM MAGNET||MEDIUM PROFILE, PERM MOUNT||MEDIUM PROFILE, VACUUM-MAGNET|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|ECCO6650A||Class II Strobe Beacon, Low Profile, 3 Bolt/1" Pipe Mount, Amber (1 MIN)||125.00||1 EA||✓|