Hand-Tools-&-Testers > Testers,-Meters-&-Scanners > Clamp-Meters
Snap-Around Digital Clamp Meter - 7 Function
The 7 function digital snap-around clamp meter has multimeter functionality as it can read: DC voltage, AC voltage, AC current, resistance, frequency, can perform a diode test and has a continuity buzzer.
- Simply clamp the snap-around jaws around a wire to detect voltage.
- The clamp meter's resistance range is up to 60MΩ and frequency range up to 10K.
- 600 amp non-contact current reading.
- Integrated non-contact voltage detection of up to 600 volts DC and AC.
- Min/Max function to hold either minimum reading or maximum reading on the display. Data hold capability to maintain reading on display.
- Auto Power off function to save battery life.
- Operates from (2) AAA batteries.
- Click here for probe tip replacements.
- Click here for battery clip replacements.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|19100927||Digisnap Digital Clamp Meter, 600A, Sperry DSA660 (1 MIN)||155.16||1 EA||✓|