Wire-&-Cable > Marine-Grade-Tinned-Wire
8 Gauge Marine Grade Tinned Wire - 25 to 1,000 Foot Spools
8 gauge marine wire is the ideal solution for marine and other harsh environment applications. The tin electroplated copper wire is housed in a PVC jacket that is resistant to salt water, battery acid, gas, and UV radiation. Along with being flexible, the marine wire jacket is designed to exceed all test standards for moisture resistance, flammability, and cold bend. 8 gauge marine tinned wire can be used for wiring under the dash, wiring lights, radars, radios, and a variety of other marine or harsh environment electronics.
- Tin electroplated copper wire in a PVC jacket.
- Colors available: black & red.
- Spool sizes available: 25, 100, 500, & 1000 feet.
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F) dry, 75°C (167°F) wet.
- Voltage Rating: 600V AC/DC.
- Appropriate ratings printed directly on wire.
- Meets or exceeds UL1426, BC-5W2, US Coast Guard Charter Boat (CFR Title 46), ABYC, & CSA TEW Standards.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|4708205||Black Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 8 Ga., 25 ft., (1 MIN)||
|4708201||Red Marine Grade Tinned Wire, 8 Ga., 25 ft., (1 MIN)||