Adjustable AGC Fuse Holder - 18-12 Gauge
An AGC adjustable fuse holder is a two-piece molded holder that adjusts according to the size of the fuse placed inside. Installing the AGC adjustable fuse holder requires no special tools, and easily installs by using a common crimp tool.
- For use with 12-18 ga wire.
- Fuse holder snap-locks together for fuse size 1/4" diameter x 7/8", 1" and 1-1/4".
- Made of nylon and bright yellow in color.
- Rated for 32 volts; 30 amps.
- Pull force: 5 lbs min to separate fuse holder housing with fuse installed.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|79055||AGC Adjustable Fuse Holder, 18-12ga., 30 amp max. (1 MIN)||