ATO/ATC® Fuse Panels
ATO/ATC® fuse panels are designed without a grounding pad and can be used with ATC style fuses and circuit breakers. These ATO/ATC® fuse panels are ideal for automotive, recreational and marine applications.
- Easy wiring with 1/4" quick connect branch circuit terminal and stud common ground or 1/4" quick connect if preferred.
- No top cover is needed, recessed trifurcate fuse contacts.
- Recessed mounting holes and molded of high grade thermoplastic.
- Rated up to 30 amps max per branch (160 amps maximum for total panel)
- -29°C to 65°C (-20°F to 150°F) with a 94V-O flame retardant.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|70165||ATC/ATO® Blade-type Fuse Panel, 6 position (1 MIN)||
|70185||ATC/ATO® Blade-type Fuse Panel, 8 position (1 MIN)||
|70105||ATC/ATO® Blade-type Fuse Panel, 10 position (1 MIN)||
|70125||ATC/ATO® Blade-type Fuse Panel, 12 position (1 MIN)||