Blue Sea Systems ATO/ATC® Fuse Block - Independent Source
Blue Sea Systems ATO/ATC fuse block consolidates branch circuits and elminates in-line fuses. Can be used for 24-hour circuits and switched circuit in same block. Screw terminals for securing wires accept ring terminals. Clear insulating cover with label recesses and storage for one fuse, satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements. Easy to open, push button latch for each access to fuses. Tin-plated copper busses and fuse clips. Fuse block with cover includes 20 write-on circuit labels and two terminal block jumpers (79922).
- Voltage Max: 32VDC.
- Amperage Max per circuit: 30A.
- Amperage Max per jumped circuit group: 40A.
- 6 Circuits.
- Accepts ATO / ATC fuses.
- Screw Terminal: #8-32 screws with captive star lock washer. Mounting: #8 screw (M4).
- Labels for fuse blocks are available in black or gray
- ATC / ATO Fuses sold separately.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|79922||ATO/ATC Independent Source Fuse Block with Screw Terminals, 6 Circuits, with Cover (BSS 5035) (1 MIN)||42.17||1 EA||✓|
|79923||ATO/ATC Independent Source Fuse Block with Screw Terminals, 6 Circuits (BSS 5037)(1 MIN)||39.18||1 EA||✓|