Blue Sea Systems ATO/ATC® Fuse Block - Split Bus
Blue Sea Systems Split ATO/ATC® fuse block with ground and insulating cover. For use when a mix of switched and 24-hour circuits are desired in the same block. Provides two isolated groups of six ATO/ATC® circuits. For use with either two isolated batteries or with a single battery providing a mix of 24 hour and switched circuits. Screw terminals for securing wires accept ring terminals. One-piece stainless steel flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections. Clear insulating cover with label recesses and storage for two fuses, satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements. Easy to open, push button latch for easy access to fuses. Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips.
Products on this page may be available in bulk, please call for a quote
- Voltage Max: 32VDC.
- Amperage Max per circuit: 30A.
- Amperage max per block: 100A.
- Accepts ATO / ATC fuses.
- Screw Terminal: #8-32 screws with captive star lock washer. Mounting: #8 screw (M4).
- Positive and Negative Bus: #10-32 Stud.
- Labels for fuse blocks are available in black or gray.
- ATO/ATC® Fuses sold separately.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|79924||Blue Sea Systems 5032, ATO/ATC Split Bus Fuse Block with Ground and Cover||83.93||1 EA||✓|