ATO/ATC® 16-Way Fuse Block
The 16-way ATC/ATO fuse holder is ideal for protecting fuses against dust, debris and liquids that can hinder fuse performance. The fuse block allows for a professional installation where multiple ATC/ATO fuses can be mounted cleanly. The 16-way ATC/ATO fuse holder block kit includes everything needed for immediate installation, just add up to sixteen ATC/ATO fuses. To install, crimp the terminals provided in the kit to 14 or 16 ga wire. Insert the crimped wires into the bottom of the block. Insert the main row TPA in the side of the block and the other four TPAs for the side mounted fuses from the bottom of the block. Place the bottom cover on. Mount the block. The mounting feet are adjustable and removable. Place the fuses into the top of the block. Place the cover over the top.
- Kit Contents: 16-Way Fuse Block Base, 5 Terminal Position Assurance Locks, Cover, Bottom Cover and Terminals.
- Mounting legs are removable.
- Snap-on clear, plastic cover includes an o-ring to provide a secure seal.
- Snap-on bottom cover provides extra resistance against the elements.
- Connect multiple blocks by removing mounting legs & snapping multiple blocks together.
- Can also connect a combination of 73568, 73569, or 78377 blocks.
- ATC/ATO Fuses sold separately.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|78377||16-Way Raised Fuse Block Kit (1 MIN)||