Relays-&-Power-Distribution > Dill-Blox-Modular-Power-Distribution-Systems
Dill Blox ATO Fuse Modules - Secondary Locks
The Dill Blox module power distribution system has a variety of ATO fuse modules to accommodate 2, 4, or 7 ATO fuses. Select which size block suits your power distribution system the best and complete your customized panel with secondary locks and terminals. To connect more than one module together, use the universal locking wedge. Expand your panel to other Dill Blox modules such as Mini Fuse, Maxi Fuse, Relay, Flasher, or Stud modules for complete customization. The Dill Blox system allows for unlimited flexibility when designing electrical distribution systems or fuse block setups. The modules can be modified, re-sized, reconfigured, or added to at any time.
- Secondary locks are specifically designed to fit ATO fuse Dill Blox module bases.
- All Dill Blox ATO Fuse modules use terminals 79943, 79944 or 79945.
- Locks are available in 14-20 or 10-12 gauge options.
- Select the appropriate secondary locks based on terminal size.
- Click here for an overview of each module and its components.
- Click here for a how-to video on assembling the Dill Blox systems.
|MODULE BASES||SECONDARY LOCKS||FUSE TERMINALS|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|79941||Dillblox 1-Position Secondary Lock 14-20 Ga (1 MIN)||
|79942||Dillblox 1-Position Secondary Lock 10-12 Ga and Doubles (1 MIN)||