Relays-&-Power-Distribution > Dill-Blox-Modular-Power-Distribution-Systems
Dill Blox ATO Fuse Modules - Terminals
The Dill Blox module power distribution system has a variety of ATO fuse modules to accommodate 2, 4, or 7 ATO fuses. Select which size block suits your power distribution system the best and complete your customized panel with secondary locks and terminals. To connect more than one module together, use the universal locking wedge. Expand your panel to other Dill Blox modules such as Mini Fuse, Maxi Fuse, Relay, Flasher, or Stud modules for complete customization. The Dill Blox system allows for unlimited flexibility when designing electrical distribution systems or fuse block setups. The modules can be modified, re-sized, reconfigured, or added to at any time.
- Available in 18-20, 14-16, and 10-12 gauge terminal sizes.
- Each terminal features a spring clip for secure installation.
- Select the appropriate secondary locks based on terminal size.
- Click here for an overview of each module and its components.
- Click here for a how-to video on assembling the Dill Blox systems.
|MODULE BASES||SECONDARY LOCKS||FUSE TERMINALS|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|79943||Fuse Terminal with Spring Clip, 18-20 Ga, Dillblox Terminal Code 162 (10 MIN)||
|79944||Fuse Terminal with Spring Clip, 14-16 Ga, Dillblox Terminal Code 162 (10 MIN)||
|79945||Fuse Terminal with Spring Clip, 10-12 Ga, Dillblox Terminal Code 162 (10 MIN)||