Fuses-&-Fuse-Accessories > Fuse-Blocks > Marine-Fuse-Blocks
Blue Sea Systems ATO / ATC Fuse Blocks - Common Source
Blue Sea Systems ATO /ATC fuse block consolidates branch circuits and in-line fuses. Screw terminals for securing wires accept ring terminals. One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections. Clear insulating cover with label recesses and storage for two fuses, satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements. Easy to open, push button latch for easy access to fuses. Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips. Fuse blocks with covers include 20 write-on circuit labels.
- Voltage Max: 32VDC.
- Amperage Max. per circuit: 30A.
- Amperage Max. per block: 100A.
- Accepts ATO / ATC fuses.
- Screw Terminal: #8-32 screws with captive star lock washer. Mounting: #8 screw (M4).
- Postive and Negative Bus: #10-32 Stud.
- Labels for fuse blocks are available in black or gray.
- click here to view ATC® & ATO® Fuses sold separately.
|6 CIRCUITS||12 CIRCUITS|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|79925||ATO/ATC Common Source Fuse Block with Ground and Cover, 6 Circuits (BSS 5025) (1 MIN)||47.37||1 EA||✓|
|79926||ATO/ATC Common Source Fuse Block with Cover, 6 Circuits (BSS 5028) (1 MIN)||42.22||1 EA||✓|
|79927||ATO/ATC Common Source Fuse Block with Ground, 6 Circuits (BSS 5030) (1 MIN)||43.05||1 EA||✓|
|79928||ATO/ATC Common Source Fuse Block, 6 Circuits (BSS 5033) (1 MIN)||37.30||1 EA||✓|