Ancor Angled Single Crimp Ratcheting Tool - 22-8 AWG
The Ancor Angled Single Crimp Tool is the ideal choice for crimping heat shrink terminals in tight spaces, as well as vinyl and nylon insulated terminals and connectors. The tool also includes lever to release jaws mid-cycle in the event of an incorrectly placed terminal.
- Angled head design is ideal for use in tight spaces.
- Must be fully closed before tool allows itself to open ensuring a proper crimp.
- Includes lever to release jaws mid-cycle in the event of an incorrectly placed terminal.
- Ratcheting operation with ergonomic handle to prevent hand fatigue.
- 4 color-coded cavities for different wire sizes.
|ANGLED SINGLE CRIMP|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|993015||Ancor 703015, Angled Single Crimp Ratcheting Crimper 22-8 AWG||58.78||1 EA||✓|