Ancor Angled Double Crimp Ratcheting Tool - 26-10 AWG
Ideal for crimping nylon and vinyl terminals in tight spaces, the Ancor Angled Double Crimp Tool crimps stranding and insulation portion of connectors in one motion for superior strain relief. The tool also includes lever to release jaws mid-cycle in the event of an incorrectly placed terminal.
- Angled head design is ideal for use in tight spaces.
- Must be fully closed before tool allows itself to open ensuring a proper crimp.
- Includes lever to release jaws mid-cycle in the event of an incorrectly placed terminal.
- Ratcheting operation with ergonomic handle to prevent hand fatigue.
- 4 color-coded cavities for different wire sizes.
|ANGLED DOUBLE CRIMP|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|993035||Ancor 703035, Angled Double Crimp Ratcheting Crimper 26-10 AWG (1 MIN)||56.79||1 EA||✓|