Ancor Stainless Steel Cut/Strip/Crimp Tool - 24-8 AWG
The Ancor Stainless Steel multi-tool is ideal for electricians as it strips, cuts & crimps all-in-one handy tool. This tool cuts/strips solid or stranded copper wire and cuts/re-threads multiple sizes of screws. The built-in crimper is designed to crimp 22-10 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals. The stainless-steel blade resists corrosion and nicking and the tool includes a precision ground plier nose.
- Crimp 22-10 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals and coaxial connectors.
- Cut and strip 22-8 AWG solid and 24-10 AWG stranded wire.
- Cut and re thread 4-40, 5-40, 6-32, 8-32, 10-24, 10-32 screws.
- Stainless steel blade resists corrosion and nicking.
- Precision ground pliers nose.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|991009||Ancor 701009, Stainless Steel Cut/Strip/Crimp Tool 24-8 AWG (1 MIN)||25.11||1 EA||✓|