Analog Earth Resistance Tester
An analog earth resistance tester can be used to verify the effectiveness of any ground type with this rugged test instrument. The low 2mA current prevents the tripping of Earth leakage breakers while under test.
- Enhanced multi-colored scales for easy reading.
- Earth resistance value read directly from scale plate.
- Self powered; no need for hand crank.
- Compact, lightweight, and portable.
- Quick battery check.
- Dust and drip proof construction to meet IP54 standards.
- Operates from (6) AA batteries.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|19103287||Earth Tester Sperry 4102MOV (1 MIN)||524.69||1 EA||Call|