Gauges > Auto-Meter-Gauges > Auto-Meter-Phantom-Gauges
Auto Meter Phantom Transmission Temp Gauge - 100-250°F
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether youre towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, Auto Meters Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. A single wire 1/8 NPT temperature sender is included. Auto Meter's Phantom Gauges feature a clean style of a white dial and a black powder coated bezel. The high contrast design and florescent orange pointers make them incredibly easy to read at a glance in any conditions.
- 100-250°F Range.
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers.
- Includes mounting hardware and 1/8" NPT Sender.
- Includes 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- White face, black bezel, orange pointer, black lettering.
- Short Sweep Electric, Air-Core movement.
- 2-1/16" Gauge Size.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|4005757||Auto Meter Phantom Transmission Temp Gauge, 100-250F, 5757 (1 MIN)||64.95||1 EA||✓|