Gauges > Auto-Meter-Gauges > Auto-Meter-Z!Series-Gauges
Auto Meter Z-Series Transmission Temp Gauge - 100-250°F
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether youre towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, Auto Meters Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. A single wire 1/8 NPT temperature sender is included. Auto Meter's Z-Series Gauges all feature a black face, black bezel, white lettering, and orange pointer. The high performance movements and understated good looks make this series a perfect choice for low-key instrumentation.
- 100-250°F Range.
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers.
- Includes mounting hardware and 1/8" NPT Sender.
- Includes 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- Black face, black bezel, orange pointer, white lettering.
- Short Sweep Electric, Air-Core movement.
- 2-1/16" Gauge Size.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|4002640||Auto Meter Z-Series Transmission Temp Gauge, 100-250F, 2640 (1 MIN)||63.53||1 EA||✓|