Automatic Wire Stripper with Crimper
The Gardner Bender GS-394 automatic wire stripper is a superior self-adjusting multi-use tool for making wire connections. The tool comes with a built-in crimper. This tool easily strips and cuts solid and stranded copper core and aluminum core wire. The built-in crimper is designed to crimp multiple different insulation types with ease. Compatible insulation types include non-insulated, vinyl and nylon insulated, as well as ignition terminals. With the multiple features of this tool, it eliminates the need of ever needing more than one tool at your side for making electrical wire connections.
- Stripper self-adjusts to different gauge sizes.
- Strips stranded core wire from 26-10 gauge, and solid core wire from 26-8 gauge.
- Crimps 26-10 gauge vinyl and nylon insulated, non-insulated terminals and 7-8mm ignition terminals.
- Color coded markings at each station that correspond with industry standard sizes.
- Anti-glare black oxidation surface treatment for better vision.
- Cushioned hand grip.
|AUTOMATIC WIRE STRIPPER|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|990225||Self-Adjusting Wire Stripper with Cutter, 26-10 Ga GS-394 (1 MIN) (LIMITED QUANTITY)||48.77||1 EA||✓|