Automotive Memory Saver
An automotive memory saver is designed to save all drive-ability codes and settings when disconnecting or changing a vehicle's starter battery. This unit protects settings and codes for: anti-theft radios, clocks, keyless entry systems, alarms, cellular phone settings, GPS memory, TPMS and other memory related functions. Built-in, hard wired OBDII Connector plugs directly into the vehicle's OBDII port. Del City is happy to provide you a variety of circuit, continuity and voltage testers for your electrical needs.
- 12V, 4.5A hour sealed lead acid battery included inside unit.
- 120V AC internal charger.
- Power On/Off Switch
- Green LED indicates connection to circuit. Amber LED indicates when the internal battery is 11.6V or lower and requires charging.
- Protected by 4 Amp circuit breaker.
- Protects all presets when changing a starter battery.
- Hard wired OBDII connector plugs directly into the vehicle's OBDII port.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|9900601||Automotive Memory Saver Built-in-Charger (1 MIN)||