Lighting > Backup-Cameras-&-Alarms > Backup-Alarms-&-Switches > 800-Series
Back-Up Alarm - OEM Mount
Designed to meet all the harsh operational requirements of any fleets equipment, ECCO's 800 Series alarms feature a reverse-mounted speaker design and reinforced nylon housing providing unrivaled durability. These alarms are so robust that an ECCOLIFE warranty covering the alarm for the life of the vehicle is offered on all models. These 800 Series alarm models feature a mounting bracket with the same mounting pattern popular with OEM's. SmartAlarm models measure ambient noise and adjust their sound level, creating a volume that is safe without being annoying or contributing to noise pollution. Smart Alarms eliminate the need for constant manual adjustment and help prevent intentional alarm disconnection.
- Mounting bracket features popular OEM footprint.
- Reverse-mounted speaker enhances sound and protects the speaker from dust and moisture ingress.
- Reinforced nylon housing eliminates corrosion damage.
- Sealed in epoxy for protection against dust, moisture and vibration.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)
- ECCOLIFE Warranty
- Connection: 16 AWG blunt cut wires.
- Recommended Mounting Bolt: Bottom: 3/8"-16 UNC Grade 5 or Better
- Recommended Washer: Bottom: 3/8" Type A Series N Washer
|OEM MOUNT ALARMS|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|ECCO872N||OEM Mounting Back-Up Alarm 97/112 Switchable dB(A), 12-36V (1 MIN)||
|ECCO876N||OEM Mounting Back-UP Alarm 112 dB(A), 12-36V (1 MIN)||
|ECCOSA914N||Smart Alarm Demanding Application Back-Up Alarm 87/112 dB(A), 12-24V (1 MIN)||