Lighting > Backup-Cameras,-Alarms-&-Mirrors > Backup-Alarms-&-Switches
Heavy-Duty Back-Up Switch - 12-80V
Back-up alarm activation switches are designed for use primarily on off-road vehicles that do not have a reversing light circuit. These switches would be installed next to the gear shift lever so when you shift into reverse, the actuator arm of the switch will move and activate the back-up alarm.
- Large, robust switch for rugged applications.
- Single pole, double throw switch with 360 degree movement.
- For vehicles not equipped with back-up lights.
- Normally open or closed.
- Metal housing. Includes mounting bracket and waterproof compression fitting.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
|SCREW TERMINAL||12-80V HEAVY-DUTY||SPDT HEAVY-DUTY||ALARM SWITCH|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|ECCOSW30||Heavy Duty Back-up Alarm Switch, 12-80V (1 MIN)||53.11||1 EA||✓|