Battery-Cables-&-Accessories > Battery-Chargers
The Digital Mobile Charge (Alternator to Battery) on-the-water charging system provides a significant increase in charging capacity of up to 130 Amps. Simply connect your alternator to the Digital Mobile Charge (Alternator to Battery), then connect the Digital Mobile Charge (Alternator to Battery) to your engine crank battery and house electronic battery bank. It will provide up to 130 Amps per hour to your house battery bank while protecting your engine battery and charging/conditioning your house battery bank, using its all-digital software controlled, multi-stage charging technology. Meets a boat's demand for on-the-water power and charging for 12 or 24 Volt DC systems, allowing for radar, lighting, live wells, and other DC systems to operate while managing and charging batteries when running your engine.
- Optimal fast charge, conditioning & maintenance. 4th Stage provides on-demand fast charge mode when needed.
- Intelligently monitors & manages the health of the engine battery while providing maximum charge capacity to the auxiliary battery or bank.
- Automatic programming of charge/absorbtion time based on discharge state of auxiliary battery or bank resulting in a 100% charge while desulfating battery plates and extending battery life.
- Hi-Vis LEDs indicate battery type, charge modes, temperature, and fault conditions.
- Programmable Battery Type Selector - select Flooded (lead-acid), AGM, and GEL batteries.
- Remote temperature probe included.
- Ignition protection, over temperature protection, and over voltage protection.
- Lead-free, RoHS
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|905513||ProMariner Digital Mobile Charge, Alternator to Battery, 12V (1 MIN)||