Switches > Battery-Switches > Battery-Switches
Easy Fit Battery Switch
This versatile "easy-fit" battery switch is an ignition protected On-Off switch that can be installed through a panel or can be surface mounted. The battery switch features a removable key, making it an ideal lockout device for vehicle applications such as marine and recreation.
- This versatile "easy-fit" ignition protected On/Off battery switch can be installed recess mounted through a panel or surface mounted.
- For panel mounting, simply remove the key and threaded mounting ring, drill a 7/8" hole into your panel, insert threaded portion of switch and re-attach mounting ring and key. Switch can be mounted into a panel of up to 3/4" thickness.
- For surface mounting, remove back cover and use as template for 3/16" screw mounting holes (mounting screws not included).
- The switch features 3/8" tin plated battery studs, nuts and a removable key for security (to remove key, turn switch 45° counter-clockwise from off).
- Meets ABYC standards for exposed terminals.
- Rated at 48V DC at 275A continuous, 455A intermittent, 1250A cranking.
- Dimensions 2.75" x 2.75" x 4.30".
|EASY FIT BATTERY SWITCH|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|5412||Easy-fit Battery Switch, 275A DC, BEP 700 (1 MIN)||39.19||1 EA||✓|