Hand-Tools-&-Testers > Testers,-Meters-&-Scanners > Circuit,-Voltage-&-Continuity-Testers
Battery Load Tester - Pistol Grip
The pistol grip analog battery load tester can be used with conventional and maintenance-free lead acid batteries. Test 6 and 12 volt batteries for the state of charge, battery load and charging system.
- Tests 6 and 12 volt batteries and provides analog test readings.
- Insulated heavy-duty copper clamps for safety and has a rugged design.
- Features a pistol grip and insulated heavy duty copper clamps.
- Performs state of charge, battery load, starter and charging system diagnostic tests.
- Rugged design, easy to use, and light weight.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|9900502||125 Amp Pistol Grip Load Tester (1 MIN)||68.06||1 EA||✓|