Battery-Cables-&-Accessories > Battery-Cable-Connectors-&-Crimp-Tools > Fusion-Lugs-&-Splices
Fusion Butt Splice
Fusion heavy wall copper lugs provide for a more consistent quality, faster application, less confusion, and, overall, a less costly process. The Fusion butt splice is loaded with correctly metered flux and solder in a solderable tin plated copper connector. Simply clamp each connector into a vise, strip the cable you are using to expose 7/8 inch of wire, heat the solder, insert the wire or cable, cool to solidify, and you have a perfect connection. Also, heat shrink can be applied over the terminal and wire connection for added resistance against corrosion. The full line below is available in 1/0, 2/0, 3/0 and 4/0 gauge sizes.
- Simply clamp connector into a vise, strip cable to expose 7/8 of wire, heat and insert, and cool to solidify.
- Made of cast copper alloy, tin plated for added conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- Superior reliability for years of dependable service.
- Up to 70% stronger than crimp method.
- More consistent quality than any other solder method including traditional wire solder & solder slug.
- Especially good in presence of destructive vibration or corrosive chemicals.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|91910100||FUSION Copper Lugs - 1/0 Gauge Butt Splice (1 MIN)||
|91910200||FUSION Copper Lugs - 2/0 Gauge Butt Splice (1 MIN)||
|91910300||FUSION Copper Lugs - 3/0 Gauge Butt Splice (1 MIN)||
|91910400||FUSION Copper Lugs - 4/0 Gauge Butt Splice (1 MIN)||