Continuous Motorized Battery Switch
This continuous motorized battery switch rated at 275A DC is conveniently remote controlled and can be mounted alongside a battery. This reduces cable lengths and cable sizes to the starter motor and provides a large cost saving in copper cables. The shorter cables also prevent voltage drop.
- Battery switch can be mounted alongside battery, reducing cable lengths and cable sizes to starter motor (Large cost saving in copper cables).
- Remote operation.
- Reduced installation labor, due to shorter battery cable runs.
- Manual override option to meet CE requirements.
- Switch off: 12mA; Switch on: 15mA.
- Switch Operating: 120mA for 3 seconds @ 12V nominal.
- LED status indentification for remote control switch.
- Same capacities/specifications and mounting options as standard BEP(tm) battery switches.
- Uses same interchanging labeling system as BEP(tm) battery switches.
|MOTORIZED BATTERY SWITCH|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|19013100||Battery Switch, 275A DC, Cont. Motorized (1 MIN)||170.39||1 EA||✓|