Switches > Battery-Switches > Blue-Sea-Systems-Battery-Switches
Blue Sea Systems Battery Switches - M-Series - 4 Position
These four position Blue Sea Systems battery switches offer 300 amps for outboards and small gasoline or diesel engines. These switches switch isolated battery banks to all loads or combines battery banks to all loads and feature tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance. The studs accept 3/8" (M10) ring terminals and have a 7/8" stud length (22 mm) that can accept multiple cable terminals. Blue Sea Systems one-piece terminal stud design never loosens over time. One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections. Isolating cover with three snap-in side pieces protects rear contacts and allows easy wire access in any direction. Case design allows surface, rear or front panel mounting options.
- Cranking Rating (10 Sec.) 1,500A; Cranking Rating (1 Min.) 775A.
- Intermittent Rating (5 Min.) 500A
- Continuous Rating: 300A @ 32V DC Maximum
- CE marked, ISO 8846, UL listed - UL1107 electrical power switches. Meets ABYC requirements. Meets UL 1500 and SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements.
- Replacement removable knobs available.
- Easily mount any M-Series battery switch with switch panel 5433.
|SINGLE CIRCUIT||DUAL CIRCUIT||DUAL CIRCUIT PLUS||4 POSITION||ACCESSORIES|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|5422||Selector 4 Position Battery Switch with Removable Knob, Red, 300A (BSS 6007) (1 MIN)||42.20||1 EA||Call|
|5423||Selector 4 Position Battery Switch with Removable Knob, Black, 300A (BSS 6007200) (1 MIN)||42.20||1 EA||Call|