Switches > Battery-Switches > Blue-Sea-Systems-Battery-Switches
Blue Sea Systems Add-A-Battery Kit
Blue Sea Systems Add-A-Battery kits include a Dual Circuit Plus Battery Switch and an Automatic Charging Relay. These components simplify switching and automate charging, so that all you have to do is turn the battery switch ON when you board and OFF when you leave. Adding a second battery prevents getting stranded with a dead battery by isolating the start battery from the house loads that can quickly discharge a battery. The Add-A-Battery kits offer a simple way to control switching the Dual Circuit Plus(TM) Battery Switch and automatically shares a single source of charging between two batteries with the Automatic Charging Relay.
- The relay automatically combines batteries during charging, isolates batteries when discharging. LED light is ON when batteries are combined, and OFF when batteries are isolated.
- The relay supports 12 or 24V systems.
- Relay Continuous Rating: 120A; Intermittent Rating: 210A
- Relay: CE marked for Ignition Protection, Meets ISO 8846 and SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements. Rated IP67 - temporary immersion for 30 minutes.
- The Dual Circuit Plus Battery Switch switches two battery banks simultaneously with one ON/OFF switch while maintaining battery bank isolation, minimizing the risk of a dead start battery.
- Battery Switch Continuous Rating: 350A; Intermittent Rating: 525A
- Battery Switch: CE marked for Ignition Protection, Meets UL 1500 and SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements. Rated IP66 - protected against powerful water jets.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|5447||120A Add-A-Battery Kit, Battery Switch & Automatic Charging Relay Included (BSS 7650) (1 MIN)||147.78||1 EA||✓|