Blue Sea Systems BatteryLink(TM) ACR Automatic Charging Relay
Blue Sea Systems BatteryLink ACR Automatic Charging Relay w/Optional Auxiliary Battery Priority automatically shares single source of charge with Auxiliary Battery. Features 120A continuous rating to support high output alternators. 12V/24V DC auto ranging voltage input. Senses charging on two battery banks. Side and bottom knockouts for cable connections. Studs accept multiple cable terminals. One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections. Integrated LED indicates ACR status. Quick connect terminals for ground and optional features. Optional feature: Optional Auxiliary Battery Priority connection shares the alternator charge with the Auxiliary battery longer when the engine is running to allow the use of auxiliary loads for an extended period of time.
- Intermittent Rating: 5 minutes, 210A
- Continuous Rating: 120A
- (Combine) Amperage Operating Current: 175mA. (Open) Amperage Operating Current: 15mA.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V/24V DC
- Cable Size to Meet Ratings: 1 AWG (50mm²). Maximum Cable Size: 1/0 AWG (50mm²).
- Terminal Stud Size: 3/8"-16 (M10)
- Maximum Battery Size: 850 CCA
- CE marked, ISO 8846. Meets UL 1500 and SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements. IP67 - protected against immersion up to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|75982||12/24V BatteryLink Automatic Charging Relay (BSS 7611) (1 MIN)||118.93||1 EA||✓|