Blue Sea Systems L-Series Continuous Solenoid - SPST
Blue Sea Systems L-Series Solenoid hermetically sealed contacts and vaporproof design are used for 12 or 24 Volt systems. Ignition Protection allows for a safe installation aboard gasoline powered boats. Features an integrated coil control that minimizes heating and amperage draw.
- Continuous Rating: 450 Amp max. depending on application.
- Intermittent Rating: 600 Amp max. depending on application.
- Activated by a low amperage ON-OFF switch mounted anywhere
- Terminal Stud Torque: 90 in-lb (10.17 Nm)
- Control Circuit Connection: 20 AWG Tinned Wire
- Coil Function: Normally Open
- Switching Cycles: 1,000,000
- SPST, Normally open contacts.
- CE marked, IP67 Rated, UL 508, SAE J1171 Marine.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|67046||Blue Sea Systems 9012, L Series Solenoid, 250 Amp, 12/24V (1 MIN)||240.99||1 EA||Call|