Terminals > Bullet-Connectors > Clear-Nylon!Insulated-Bullet-Connectors
Fully-Insulated Bullet Connectors - 22-18 Gauge
Fully-insulated bullet connectors are round female and male pole type connectors that mate with each other to connect or disconnect a wired connection. The nylon insulation completely seals the terminal. Bullet connectors can be used in applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- Nylon insulation material is molded onto brazed seam barrel and is resistant to deformation.
- Funnel entry is formed into inside of insulation to allow for easier wire insulation.
- Brazed seam will not separated under pressure or operating stress.
- Clear nylon allows for easy inspection of wire connection.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.
|22-18 GAUGE||16-14 GAUGE|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|800525||Clear Nylon, Male Bullet Connector, Fully Insulated .156", 22-18 Ga (100 MIN)||
|800725||Clear Nylon, Female Bullet Connector, Fully Insulated .156", 22-18 Ga (100 MIN)||
|800925||Clear Nylon, Female Bullet Connector, Fully Insulated .180", 22-18 Ga (100 MIN)||