Terminals > Butt-Connectors > Nylon!Insulated-Butt-Connectors
Clear Nylon-Insulated Butt Connectors - Solid Barrel
Clear nylon-insulated solid barrel butt connectors are terminals can be crimped anywhere and are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. The solid barrel construction prevents the possibility of the connectivity loosening. Solid barrel butt connectors can be used in applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- Nylon insulation material is molded onto brazed seam barrel and is resistant to deformation.
- Funnel entry is formed into inside of insulation to allow for easier wire insulation.
- This terminal features a solid seamed barrel.
- Clear nylon allows for easy inspection of wire connection.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105°C.
|SOLID BARREL||BRAZED BARREL|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|841005||Nylon-Insulated Butt Connector, Solid Barrel, 22-18 Ga (100 MIN)||
|842005||Nylon-Insulated Butt Connector, Solid Barrel, 16-14 Ga (100 MIN)||
|843005||Nylon-Insulated Butt Connector, Solid Barrel, 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||