Terminals > Butt-Connectors > Nylon!Insulated-Butt-Connectors
Clear Nylon-insulated Brazed Barrel Butt Connectors
Clear nylon-insulated brazed barrel butt connectors are terminals that can be crimped anywhere on the body and are used to connect a single wire. The brazed barrel construction allows crimping on any side of the barrel without opening the seam. Brazed butt connectors can be used in vehicle and electrical applications.
- Nylon insulation material is molded onto brazed seam barrel and is resistant to deformation.
- Funnel entry is formed into inside of insulation to allow for easier wire insulation.
- Brazed seam will not separate under pressure or operating stress.
- Clear nylon allows for easy inspection of wire connection.
- Industry standard color-coding indicates wire range.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, 105° C.
|SOLID BARREL||BRAZED BARREL|
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|821005||Nylon-Insulated Butt Connector, Brazed Barrel, 22-18 Ga (100 MIN)||
|822005||Nylon-Insulated Butt Connector, Brazed Barrel, 16-14 Ga (100 MIN)||
|823005||Nylon-Insulated Butt Connector, Brazed Barrel, 12-10 Ga (100 MIN)||