Terminals > Butt-Connectors > Heat-Shrink-Butt-Connectors
Lead-Free Heat Shrink, Solder & Crimp Step-Down Butt Connectors
Heat shrink, LEAD-FREE, step down butt connectors are terminals that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. The step down design of each connector allows the ability to connect two different gauge sized wires, while the shrink tube insulation completely seals the terminal connection. Step down butt connectors can be used in vehicles, buildings and applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- New LEAD-FREE Solder has greater surface tension for added strength.
- Translucent heat shrink is adhesive-lined and printed with gauge sizes.
- Heat shrink insulated terminals have a greater pull strength than vinyl or nylon.
- Click here to download a video on proper shrink tube butt connector installation.
- Click here for our suggested ratchet crimp tool.
- Click here for heating tools.
- RoHS Compliant.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|931110LF||Lead-Free Heat Shrink/Crimp/Solder Step Down Butt Connector 26-24/22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|931115LF||Lead-Free Heat Shrink/Crimp/Solder Step Down Butt Connector 22-18/16-14 Ga (10 MIN)||
|932225LF||Lead-Free Heat Shrink/Crimp/Solder Step Down Butt Connector 16-14/12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||
|933335LF||Lead-Free Heat Shrink/Crimp/Solder Step Down Butt Connector 12-10/8 Ga (10 MIN)||