Terminals > Butt-Connectors > Heat-Shrink-Butt-Connectors
Heat Shrink & Crimp Step-Down Clear-View Butt Connectors
Clear-View Heat shrink step down butt connectors are terminals that are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. The step down design of each connector allows the ability to connect two different gauge sized wires, while the Clear-View shrink tube insulation completely seals the terminal connection and allows easy visual inspection. Step down butt connectors can be used in vehicles, buildings and applications that utilize wire to transfer electrical current.
- Specially manufactured connector and crystal clear adhesive lined heat shrink which allows you to visually inspect your termination process from insertion to crimp.
- Each connector is also identified with color-coded markings that not only identify the industry standard size, but also provide a guide for you to crimp.
- Crystal clear, adhesive lined heat shrink provides optimal clarity for visual inspection and a waterproof connection.
- Click here to download a video on proper shrink tube butt connector installation.
- Click here for our suggested ratchet crimp tool.
- Click here for heating tools.
- RoHS Compliant.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|941110||Clear-View Heat Shrink & Crimp Step Down Butt Connector, 24-22/22-18 Ga (10 MIN)||
|941115||Clear-View Heat Shrink & Crimp Step Down Butt Connector, 22-18 /16-14 Ga (10 MIN)||
|942225||Clear-View Heat Shrink & Crimp Step Down Butt Connector, 16-14/12-10 Ga (10 MIN)||
|943335||Clear-View Heat Shrink & Crimp Step Down Butt Connector, 12-10/8 Ga (10 MIN)||