Switches > Rocker-Switches > Carling-Rocker-Switches > Carling-Contura-Switches-&-Actuators-!-V!Series
Carling Contura V-Series Rocker Switches - SPST, SPDT, DPST, DPDT
Carling Technologies' fully sealed V-Series Contura switches are known for their cutting edge design, high quality, maximum performance and unmatched reliability. These switches are a staple in the marine and transportation industries and have passed a range of environmental, corrosion, temperature, vibration, shock and sealing tests to make them one of the most rugged and reliable switches ever manufactured.
- Rated to 20A, 12VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 1500V RMS
- Insulation Resistance: 50 Megohms
- Life: 50,000 - 100,000 cycles circuit dependent
- Contacts: Silver alloy, silver tin-oxide, fine silver. Terminals: Brass or copper/silver plated 1/4" Quick Connect
- Recommended Mounting Hole: 1.450" x 0.830"
- Panel Thickness: 0.030" to 0.250" without a gasket
- ( ) indicates momentary action
- Easily install rocker switch with a Contura connector block.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|20001001||SPST On-None-Off, with 12V Incandescent, 1 Light, Carling Rocker (V1D1B60B-00000-000) (1 MIN)||
|20001002||SPST On-None-Off, with Red 12V LED, 1 Light, Carling Rocker (V1D1BT0B-00000-000) (1 MIN)||
|20001003||SPST On-None-Off, No Lamp, Carling Rocker (V1D1S00B-00000-000) (1 MIN)||
|20001004||SPST (On)-None-Off, No Lamp, Carling Rocker (V2D1S00B-00000-000) (1 MIN)||