Switches > Rocker-Switches > Carling-Rocker-Switches > Carling-Contura-Switches-&-Actuators-!-V!Series
Carling Contura V-Series Rocker Switches - DPDT
Carling Technologies' fully sealed V-Series Contura switches are known for their cutting edge design, high quality, maximum performance and unmatched reliability. These switches are a staple in the marine and transportation industries and have passed a range of environmental, corrosion, temperature, vibration, shock and sealing tests to make them one of the most rugged and reliable switches ever manufactured.
- Rated to 20A, 12VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 1500V RMS
- Insulation Resistance: 50 Megohms
- Life: 50,000 - 100,000 cycles circuit dependent
- Contacts: Silver alloy, silver tin-oxide, fine silver. Terminals: Brass or copper/silver plated 1/4" Quick Connect
- Recommended Mounting Hole: 1.450" x 0.830"
- Panel Thickness: 0.030" to 0.250" without a gasket
- ( ) indicates momentary action
- Easily install rocker switch with a Contura connector block.
|In Stock||Add to Cart|
|20001011||DPDT On-None-On, No Lamp, Carling Rocker (VDD1S00B-00000-000) (1 MIN)||
|20001012||DPDT On-Off-On, with 12V Incandescents, 2 Lights, Carling Rocker (VJD1D66B-00000-000) (1 MIN)||
|20001013||DPDT On-Off-On, No Lamp, Carling Rocker (VJD1S00B-00000-000) (1 MIN)||
|20001014||DPDT (On)-Off-(On), No Lamp, Carling Rocker (VLD1S00B-00000-000) (1 MIN)||